The BladeRunner G5 XL is our newest (2020) updated Heavy Duty CNC control unit. The 800W 65V 12A ESPIII “Smart” Power Supply provides plenty of power for up to four 980 oz-in hybrid stepper motors and up to two more 620 oz-in motors and protects your expensive drive components from over voltage (line surges), overload and over-temperature conditions. The 980 stepper motors come with 1/2″ output shafts with the capability of cut speeds at 500 IPM and 1000+ IPM rapids with a 2:1 belt reduction drive. This unit is equipped with:
- Ultra High Speed DTHC 5 technology for high accuracy Torch Height Control and connects to the computer with a single Ethernet cable. .06 volt resolution
- Complete with Multiple PID tune-able response profiles, Instant Velocity Anti-Dive (VAD) and Auto Corner Slow Down allows for smooth cutting through corners and cut ends.
- Cut HVAC material or corrugated at fast feed rates while implementing the optional Feather Touch 02 Ohmic Sensor, perfect for cutting thin material.
- Versatile: add a router, a plate marker or an oxy-fuel torch and it can do it all.
- Add the HYT-Connect RS485 SIM Kit for connecting to a Hypertherm PowerMax Plasma equipped with optional RS485 5 pin serial port (available from Hypertherm dealers) . Get Ramped Current Piercing and Auto Cut Current (AMP) presets from G-Code and Non-Piercing Center Marking.
- It comes pre-loaded with tool charts for all of the Hypertherm Powermax series systems.
- Includes Linux, and our most modern control software, CommandCNC™ all loaded on a NEW “Shuttle” Mini PC r with everything you need to get started: CommandCNC, Inkscape, and SheetCam (Full License included) free drawing and CAD applications.
- Bundles include a lot of the options at greatly reduced prices.
Your CommandCNC system is tested as a complete system with controller, motors and DTHC and certified to ensure complete functionality. LINUX is fully compatible with Windows file formats and any Windows, IP based or WIFI network to easily exchange files. Draw and CAM process on Linux or Windows and cut it on your CommandCNC system.