This package comes ready to connect a Hypertherm 45 – 125 with a round 14-pin CPC port, or the NEW Hypertherm 45XP. There are options for other connection kits at reduced prices. No enclosure to open, no wires to splice, tools needed: small screwdriver.
The BladeRunner G5 LINUX 620-4 is our newest updated CNC control unit. The 600W 48V 12A ESPIII “Smart” Power Supply provides plenty of power for the four (4) 620 oz-in hybrid stepper motors and protects your expensive drive components from over voltage (line surges), overload and over-temperature conditions. The stepper motors come with 3/8″ output shafts with the capability of cut speeds at 350 IPM and 700 IPM rapids with a 3:1 belt reduction drive. This unit is equipped with the:
- Ultra High Speed DTHC 5 technology for high accuracy Torch Height Control and connects to the computer with a single Ethernet cable. .06 volt resolution
- Complete with PID tune-able response, Instant Velocity Anti-Dive (VAD) and Auto Corner Slow Down allows for smooth cutting through corners and cut ends.
- Cut HVAC material or corrugated at fast feed rates while implementing the included Feather Touch 02 Ohmic Sensor, perfect for cutting thin material.
- Versatile: add a router, a plate marker or an oxy-fuel torch and it can do it all.
- It comes pre-loaded with tool charts for all of the Hypertherm Powermax series systems.
- Includes Linux, and our most modern control software, CommandCNC™ all loaded on a computer with everything you need to get started: CommandCNC, Inkscape, and SheetCam (Full License included).free drawign and CAD applications.