DescriptionThis package comes ready to connect a Hypertherm 45 – 125 with a round 14-pin CPC port, or the NEW Hypertherm 45XP.
No enclosure to open, no wires to splice, no tools needed. There are options for other connection kits at reduced process. If your system has the RS485 Connection kit, or you plan on field-upgrading to the RS485 Connection Kit, please take a look at the Full Automation bundles. The BladeRunner DragonCut LINUX 620-4 is our most popular CNC control unit. The 600W 48V 12A ESPII “Smart” Power Supply provides plenty of power for the four (4) 620 oz-in hybrid stepper motors and protects your expensive drive components from over=voltage (line surges), overload and over-temperature conditions. The stepper motors come with 3/8″ output shafts with the capability of cut speeds at 350IPM and 700 IPM rapids with a 3:1 belt reduction drive. This unit is equipped with the:
- Ultra High speed DTHC IV technology for high accuracy Torch Height Control and connects to the computer with a single Ethernet cable.
- Complete with PID tuneable response, Instant Velocity ANTI-Dive and Auto Corner Slow Down allows for smooth cutting through corners and cut ends.
- Cut HVAC material or corrugated at fast feedrates while implementing the included Feather Touch Ohmic Sensor, perfect for cutting thin material.
- Versatile: add a router, a plate marker or an oxy-fuel torch and it can do it all.
- It comes pre-loaded with tool charts for all of the Hypertherm Powermax series systems.
- Includes Linux , and our most modern control software, CommandCNC™. all loaded on a computer with everything you need to get started: CommandCNC, Inkscape, and SheetCam (Full License included).