NEW! Improved – here NOW!
The Feather Touch Ohmic Sensor Kit makes your torch tip a highly sensitive touch sensor by sensing when the tip touches a piece of metal on the table. Virtually zero down force is applied so it is perfect for cutting thin materials. It will not push down bowed or warped material during the touch-off sequence so there is no “spring back” error like there can be using the Floating Torch Holder alone. Hookup and setup should take just a few minutes. Detailed instructions included.
- FT-02 Ohmic Sensor Module
- 9 to 14VDC wall plug transformer (120VAC only)
- 20 ft multi conductor stranded cable, connected at the Sensor end and tested, included (longer sections available).
- Direct 12 pin to 12 pin connector for use with new Table I/O 17 used in G5 series connectors (select from options) or older single 12 pin cable for older.
- Expanded inputs for 4 more gantry mounted inputs. Mount your X and Y-Y’ homes on the gantry and just plug them to the FT-02. Top mounted plugs for inputs.
- Support for 12V NPN sensors (Proximity and Optical). Special Internal DUAL input “OR” circuit lets you use a dual sensor setup for breakaway or other sensing. (May not be available on older 12.2 cards)