DescriptionNEW! Improved – COMING SOON!
The Feather Touch Ohmic Sensor Kit makes your torch tip a highly sensitive touch sensor by sensing when the tip touches a piece of metal on the table. Virtually zero down force is appled so it is perfect for cutting thin materials. It will not push down bowed or warped material during the touch-off sequence so there is no “spring back” error like there can be using the Floating Torch Holder alone. Hookup and setup should take just a few minutes. Detailed instructions included.
- FT-02 Ohmic Sensor Module
- 9 to 14VDC wall plug transformer (120VAC only)
- 15 ft multiconductor stranded cable, connected at the Sensor end and tested, (longer sections available)
- Table I/O interface connectors (Mounted on the table I/O card). Table !/0 12.3 or later required
- Expanded inputs for 4 more gantry mounted inputs. Mount your X and Y homes on the gantry and just plug them to the FT-02. Top mounted plugs for inputs.
- Support for 12V NPN sensors (Proximity and Optical) . Special Internal DUAL input “OR” circuit lets you use a dual sensor setup for breakaway or other sensing.