BladeRunner Dragon Cut 300-4
ETHERCUT 300-4 is the little brother of the ETHERCUT 620-4
Using smaller motors but the same high performance ESPII power
and Gecko drivers, it’s designed to be used with ultra light direct
drive gantries or light gantries with belt reduction.
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 12 in|
BladeRunner DTHC V Power Supply Box AIO (White)
Key FeaturesBladeRunner Dragon Cut 300-4 EtherCut
- 576W 48V12A ESPII “Smart” Power Supply
- Compact size, big features. 10″ X 12″ X 6″ (includes DC Motor Power Supply)
- Totally Modular Design makes upgrades or repair fast and easy.
- Internal logic level power for cards. Universal Power Pak 100VAC – 240VAC 50/60 hz
- Processor Control (for Motor Power Supply) control with auto-shutdown on fault.
- Front Panel Pulse Monitor shows actual STEP pulses by flashes and DIR by pulse color.
- Front Panel Display of any Fault.
- Side Panel Single Port Input for attachment to PC.
- Uses our exclusive UBOB Port S T R E T C H E R technology to give you added I/O.
- Optional 5th Driver for Rotary axis.
- Unit can be configured from 1 to 5 axis of drives IN THE FIELD. Quik plug technology.
- Serial interface to PC provides bidirectional multidrop communication with the internal Smart Cards.
- Intense monitoring of power, load and temperature protects the motor drives.
- Real time display of actual conditions on a custom MACH Screen (plug-in provided)
- Custom plug-and-run MACH profiles and Screens.
- Motor cables attach via posi-lock connectors. No crimping, no soldering.
- Unit can be expanded to support other options. Optional plug for PORT2 interface (more I/O).
- Isolated 0-10VDC Spindle Speed expansion card (does not use PWM output from MACH).
- Isolated Digital Torch Height (DTHC) expansion card.
- Double the speed and 50% more torque available than our earlier Tabletop series.
- Driver Cards change out in minutes.
- Microstepping, anti-resonance, GECKO G251 drives are latest technology.
- Plenty of heatsink for cool operation. Internal Fan. Forced Air Coooling with filter.
- All-In-One (AIO) design.
- ESPII protects and monitors expensive electronics.
- On Screen readout of power supply parameters (Volts, Amps, Temperature).
- Dual Switched AC Outlet is ready for aux loads up to 15A AC or DC. Build and control scribers, punches, etc.
- 4ea 300 oz-in 3.5A Hybrid Stepper motors optimized for the BladeRunner.
- THC Sensor PWM module & 25ft cable.
- Full Cable Set for PC interface.
- Perfect for prototyping machines, medium volume production, or hobby machines.
- Auto Install of all drivers and support files.
- Custom screens for MACH.
- Advanced Cut Profile Screen Popup.
- Unique “Tip Saver” prevents torch dives.
- NOW! 2 YEAR Warranty on all internal components INCLUDING the GECKO motor drives.
- High Automation Feature allows auto setup for plasma cuts from the CUT FILE (G-CODE).